Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What have I been doing lately

I had 75 views last month and I am just getting started. I didn’t really work that much to promote this blog and want to really get into doing that. I actually started doing this for fun and to write about stuff that I enjoyed. Just a way to relax and keep abreast of some of the topics that I was dealing with on a day-to-day basis.
As you guys already know, I am a big football fan and I am looking forward to the New York Giants – New England Patriots match-up. Also, Tom Brady is my favorite quarterback and it will be exciting watch the Pats take on the Giants, but I am still pretty undecided about who I am rooting for.

Photo courtesy of Big Blue View. http://www.bigblueview.com/2010/3/9/1365195/hakeem-nicks-in-retrospect

I really like the Giants and their explosive receivers in Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham and Victor Cruz so I think I might be inclined to go with them. I do have a funny story to share with you today. My roommate really doesn’t watch football and she prefers to relax and watch a movie instead. There is only one TV in the house and I was thinking of telling her either today or tomorrow that I intend to watch the Super Bowl on that TV. Before I could get to telling her, she knocked on my room door and was telling me that she was planning to cook some roast and mash potatoes for us to share during the game.
Ahh! What a weekend to look forward to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment